27 January 2009

Cash Back Credit Cards

I have a VISA card from Chase Bank. My interest rate is very low, there's no annual fee and I earn cash back. I pay my bill in full every month, not paying any interest. So they aren't making any money off me. Besides regular purchases, some of my utilities are automatically charged onto my card. Because of the cash back, I haven't had to visit an ATM in a few years!

There are lots of credit cards out there that give cash back but you have to be careful. Some have you pay an annual fee. Some charge high interest rates which is a problem if you carry balances into the next month. Try to find one that doesn't cost you anything.

That being said, here's a website that lets you compare credit card terms. Pick the one that's best for you and start earning your cash back.

http://www.credit-cards-resource.com/consumer/rewards/cash-back/browse/?path=ceg-cbkg-mps-103e1a&r=1

.

No comments: